As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seeds4planting #ad
Seeds4planting, Seeds Purslane Garden Common Heirloom Vegetable Non GMO #adSeeds4planting #ad
- Quantity of seeds: up to 1000 seeds. 100% non-gmo: all our seeds are non-gmo. The seed stock was grown up in the fertile soil in clean ECOLOGICAL AREA’S.
The instructions are attached to the reverse side of the package. Please note that we are not always able to control the exact amount of seeds in each package.
Please let us know if the product is not according to your EXPECTATIONS and we will do all our best to resolve it. Instructions in english: each package of seeds is provided with detailed planting instructions in English. Labeled&certified: All seeds are professionally packed and labeled.
2. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Open Pollinated Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Greens Leafy Purslane Goldberg Golden SAL3886 Green 200 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 80% and better. Harvest in about 60 days. Succulent golden green leaves with orange stems. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds. Flavor is crisp and mild.
3. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Greens Leafy Purslane Red Gruner SAL7439 Green 500 Non-GMO, Open Pollinated Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- The taste of the young spinach like leaves is wild and fresh. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Harvest in about 25 days. Upright stems with a pretty red tone and large soft green fleshy leaves. Germination rate about 80% or better.
4. queenfoot #ad
Purslane Seeds 10g Leafy Greens Purslane Red Gruner Portulaca oleracea Open Pollinated Seeds #adqueenfoot #ad
- Other names for purslane plant include verdolaga, pursley, or red root. Get your trowel or hands, and fill up those sections with plenty of seed starting soil. Store unwashed purslane in your refrigerator or keep it in your freezer for up to a year. Purslane portulaca oleracea is a common annual plant that thrives in warm, dry climates.
Hunt for purslane in sunny locations with loose, well-drained soil. Place a few seeds on top and press them gently into the soil. Add some water to the soil and seeds. Purslane is a resilient plant that can crop up in many locations.
Cover the container and your seeds are ready to start growing! Purslane portulaca oleracea is a weed with many benefits. You can sow seeds 1/4 to 1/2 inches deep directly in the garden. Spring is the best time to plant purslane from seed.
Researchers say that the common purslane has succulent foliage and yellow blossoms when it flowers. This not only includes meadows and forested regions, but this edible green also joyfully finds its home in sidewalk cracks, rocky gravel roads as well as backyard gardens. Wild purslane plant is a sprawling succulent that can be found growing wild in just about any location that has a 2 month growing season. Purslane seeds take seven to 10 days to germinate between 70 and 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Outsidepride #ad
5000 Seeds, Outsidepride Purslane Plant Flower Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- Only reaching 6 - 10 inches tall, this portulaca will grow a yellow flower. Purslane is a succulent, sprawling, annual plant that you can see growing in lawns and meadows. You can steam them or add them to soups, stews, and other vegetable dishes.
The leaves and stems are great raw in salads. Plants will re-grow after cutting. It has an upright growth habit with juicy, succulent oval leaves and mild sweet-sour flavor. Sow 25 purlane seeds to get a nice full plant in your herb garden. Purslane is an edible herb grown as an annual in USDA zones 3 - 10 .
6. Outsidepride #ad
5000 Seeds, Outsidepride Winter Purslane Herb Plant Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Usda zones: 5 - 9. Height: 10 - 20 inch annual. Bloom color: White. Sowing rate: 15 - 20 seeds per plant. Company.
7. SeedsUA #ad
1000 Seeds, Seeds Common Purslane Green Antitoxin Duckweed, Little Hogweed, Pursley Purify Body Vegetable for Planting Heirloom Non GMO #adSeedsUA #ad
- Instructions in English are included. Season of interest: Spring, Summer, Autumn. Species: portulaca oleracea; Germanation: 90-95%. Package includes about 1000 seeds. Usda hardiness zone: 5 -20 to -10 °f, 7 0 to 10 °f, 8 10 to 20 °f, 9 20 to 30 °f, 6 -10 to 0 °F, 10 30 to 40 °F.
8. Frozen Seed Capsules #ad
Green Purslane Seeds Portulaca oleracea 40+ Rare Heirloom Herb Seeds in FROZEN SEED CAPSULES for The Gardener & Rare Seeds Collector, Plant Seeds Now or Save Seeds for Years #adFrozen Seed Capsules #ad
- Plant your seeds now or save seeds to grow year after year. Seeds saved in a frozen environment can last for decades. Seeds will arrive packed inside our one-of-a-kind Frozen Seed Capsules - an air/water-tight glass vial packed with organic cotton and moisture-absorbing silica beads.
The perfect environment for long-term seed storage! Frozen seed capsules are designed as a time capsule for seeds.
The screw-top lid provides an air/water-tight environment to keep seeds dry. Store in the freezer to protect and preserve your seeds for many years of excellent germination rates. Perfect for both the rare seeds collector and avid gardener, Frozen Seed Capsules make saving seeds easy and effective! Frozen seed capsules make great gifts! The glass vial ensures protection for long-term storage and seeds are easily viewable, yet completely secure; no more flimsy envelopes! Organic cotton keeps seeds dry and comfortable and color-changing silica beads absorb moisture to prevent seed damage.
9. Seeds Market #ad
Seeds Market Rare 500 mixed color Moss-rose Purslane seeds are more colors in a gorgeous color combination-1pack #adSeeds Market #ad
- By seeds Market. Use: outdoor plants. Flowering plants. Product Type: Bonsai. Name: moss-pink Purslane Flower Seeds.