As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Burpee #ad
Burpee Super Sugar Snap Pea Seeds 300 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Sow outdoors in early spring after the average last frost date and harvest in 64 days.
Each packet contains 300 seeds. No gmos, ever. Plant spread is 8". Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit.
Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. Yields 3" pods. This incredible Pea is even better than the famous 'sugar snap'. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Plant height is 60".
2. Brandywine Gardening #ad
20 seeds per package,◾Green peas are one of the most nutritious leguminous vegetables, rich in health benefiting phyto-nutrients, Organic, Sugar Snap Pea Seed, minerals, vitamins and anti-oxidants., NON- GMO, Peas #adBrandywine Gardening #ad
- Green peas are one of the most nutritious leguminous vegetables, minerals, rich in health benefiting phyto-nutrients, vitamins and anti-oxidants.
Peas can be used fresh, frozen, canned or dried. A favorite for generations. Fresh green peas are very good in ascorbic acid, folic acid and adequate amounts of anti-oxidants flavonoids.
3. Country Creek Acres #ad
Organic, Heirloom, Sugar Snap Pea, 20 Seeds, Non GMO, Pea Seed, Perfect Peas #adCountry Creek Acres #ad
- Reliable, consistant, and sweet. Pods are about 3" long, 1/2" across, and bear over a long picking period. Better than anything you can buy in the store. Perfect for freezing but also delicious when eaten fresh or canned. Easy to Plant and Grow.
4. Country Creek Acres #ad
100 Seeds, Non GMO, Heirloom, Organic, Sugar Snap Pea, Pea Seed, Perfect Peas #adCountry Creek Acres #ad
- Better than anything you can buy in the store. Pods are about 3" long, 1/2" across, and bear over a long picking period. Reliable, consistant, and sweet. Easy to Plant and Grow. Perfect for freezing but also delicious when eaten fresh or canned.
5. Burpee #ad
Burpee Sugar Snap Pea Seeds 300 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Delicious, fleshy, 3" Round pods are great to eat whole when fully grown. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. No gmos, ever. Plant height is 48". Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit.
Sow outdoors in early spring after the average last frost date and harvest in 70 days. Plant spread is 8". Yields 3" pods. The original snap pea; an all-american selections winner. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Each packet contains 300 seeds.
6. Hometown Seeds #ad
Sugar Daddy Snap Pea Seeds #adHometown Seeds #ad
- 24 to 30 inch vines that need little support. Package contains approximately 110 Sugar Daddy Snap Pea Seeds. 1 package = 25 g Of Seeds. These peas are crisp, sweet and very flavorful. Grows double pods on each node.
7. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Sugar Snap Pea Seeds for Growing Cool Season Vine Pea C2 60 Seeds, or 1/2 Ounce #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- 13 days at 50 F. Do not thin. Seed can be saved 3 years. Plant deeper if soil is dry. Maintenance and care: sow seed in spring as soon as you can work the soil - as early as late March or early April depending on how quickly the soil warms and dries. Sugar snap peas have been cultivated for 8000 years, now that's heirloom! fun facts ▪ edible-pod peas have fibers that go in only one direction, allowing them to be easily chewed ▪ Only 5% of peas grown are sold fresh ▪ Thomas Jefferson planted more than 30 varieties of peas in his garden ▪ Half of the sugar content of peas will turn to starch within 6 hours if kept at room temperature after harvest.
Keep soil moist, brush or other suitable trellis material. Use raised beds if your soil is slow to drain. Later plantings made when the soil is warmer 60 f or more often catch up quickly with earlier plantings.
Erect trellis for tall-growing, vining types at planting using chicken wire, place seed in the furrow, increase row spacing to 4 to 6 feet. Sugar snap peas seeds, supersweet! || fREE SHIPPING || NON GMO. Peas planted in cold soil 40 F are slow to germinate. A quick way to seed is to make a furrow or trench with a hoe, but avoid heavy watering during flowering, cover and firm. How to plant: propagate by seed germination temperature: 40 f to 85 f - optimum around 75 f.
8. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Pea Super Sugar Snap SL4736 Green 100 Non-GMO, Open Pollinated Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Ready to eat in 60 days. Yields well in both hot and cold weather. Germination rate about 80%. Super sugar snap is a staple in american snacking. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States.
9. Hill Creek Seeds #ad
Cool Season Garden Planting, Non GMO 60 Seeds, Sugar Ann Snap Pea Seeds #adHill Creek Seeds #ad
- Once the seeds have sprouted with a few roots plant them outdoors. Garden rows or container Plant - Full Sun - Hardy Zone 3-9. 90% germination rate - about 52 days to Harvest - Direct Sow.
Heirloom snap pea Sugar Ann Pisum sativum Easy to Grow. Early season planting - direct sow outdoors or sprout indoors, fold seeds into a wet paper towel and place in a zipper bag leave in a warm spot. 60 seeds per packet - hill Creek Seeds - USA.