As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Green Promise Farms #ad
Size Container, American Beauties Native Plants, , #2, Prunus maritima Beach Plum Shrub #adGreen Promise Farms #ad
- 1" diameter fruit appears after bloom and changes from green to purple as it matures. Easy to grow and very tolerant of poor soils, dry soils, drought, salt and seashore conditions.
For best results, plant in usda zone:3-8 - Mature size: 6-7ft H x 6-7ft W. The fruit is an important fodd source for native songbirds and the plant provide great cover and nesting.
This large shrub features clouds of small white bloom in May that attract native pollinators and butterflies. The showy fruit of this plant is edible and is known throughout New England for the jam made from the fruit. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Plant is delivered in a #2 size Container.
2. Bob Wells Nursery #ad
2 Year Old, 4-5 Feet Tall, BLACK ICE PLUM TREE #adBob Wells Nursery #ad
- Great for fresh eating and making jams. The plums are sweet, very juicy, and known as a dessert plum. This tree produces extremely large plums. Usda hardiness Zone: 3-8. Needs a pollinator to bear fruit: Methley, Morris, or Toka Plum.
3. Brussel's Bonsai #ad
Medium, Brussel's Bonsai Live Chinese Sweet Plum Indoor Bonsai Tree-5 Years Old 6" to 10" Tall with Decorative Container #adBrussel's Bonsai #ad
- Age/size/care: your 5 year old bonsai will arrive between 6" To 10" Tall in a 8" Container and will perform best indoors See detailed care instructions in images. As the sweet plum matures it wll also produce a Small Plum.
We will correct the situation to your satisfaction. Uses: ideal mother’s day gift, office & cubicle décor or a centerpiece for any kitchen Table, desktop, window plant or outdoor décor. Your bonsai tree has been grown in a state-of-the-art greenhouse under precisely controlled conditions to achieve optimum health.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your tree or with our service, please notify us within 30 days of receipt. Contents: bonsai, soil, decorative container assorted colors & styles, Care instructions. Species: the bright green leaves of the Chinese Sweet Plum contrasts beautifully with the dark colored bark.
|Brand||Brussel's Bonsai #ad|
|Manufacturer||Brussel's Bonsai #ad|
|Part Number||Live Chinese Sweet Plum|
|Model||Live Chinese Sweet Plum|
4. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
4-5ft, Produces Fruit, Includes Care Guide, Perfect Plants Scarlet Beauty Plum Tree Live Plant #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- This can easily be achieved during late fall and winter. Heat tolerant; scarlet beauty grow well in hardiness zones 7-10 and are naturally resilient to hot and humid environments.
Sweet plums; scarlet beauty produces rich red fruit after the first couple of years after planting. These fruit trees are popular in the southern United States. Compact size; mature scarlet beauty plum trees often reach 10-15 feet high and only 5-10 feet wide which makes them ideal fruit trees for landscapes with low amounts of open space.
Scarlet beauty need only 150 chill hours to cultivate fruit. Low chill hours; this fruit bearing tree is ideal for warm environments such as south Florida. Unfortunately due to state laws this product does not ship to Arizona or California. These fruit are quite large and will usually ripen early Summer; most often in May.
|Brand||PERFECT PLANTS #ad|
|Manufacturer||Perfect Plants #ad|
5. BioAdvanced #ad
BioAdvanced 701525A Month Tree and Shrub Insect Control, 1 gal, Concentrate #adBioAdvanced #ad
- Kills listed insects and prevents new infestations for up to 12 months. Systemic rainproof protection. Also kills destructive caterpillars - including gypsy moth larvae and tent caterpillars. Kills japanese beetles adult, emerald ash borers, leaf miners and fall web worms.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
6. Compare-N-Save #ad
Compare-N-Save Systemic Tree and Shrub Insect Drench, 75333, 1 Gallon #adCompare-N-Save #ad
- Mix 1. 47-percent imidacloprid concentrate with water and pour evenly around the base of the tree or shrub. Mix 1. 47-percent imidacloprid concentrate with water and pour evenly around the base of the tree or shrub.
Insecticide absorbed through the roots and into the plant for protection that won't wash off. For use on outdoor trees and shrubs, including listed fruit and nut trees.
Controls aphids, japanese beetles, emerald ash borers, birch leaf miners and other listed insects for up to 12 months with one application. Mix 1. 47-percent imidacloprid concentrate with water and pour evenly around the base of the tree or shrub.
Controls aphids, japanese beetles, emerald ash borers, birch leaf miners and other listed insects for up to 12 months with one application. For use on outdoor trees and shrubs, including listed fruit and nut trees. Insecticide absorbed through the roots and into the plant for protection that won't wash off.
7. Bob Wells Nursery #ad
BURBANK PLUM TREE, 2 Year Old/4-5 Feet Tall #adBob Wells Nursery #ad
- Red blush with a golden-orange flesh. Ripens in mid July to early August. Usda hardiness zone: 5-9, allred, pollinate With: Methley, Santa Rosa or Ozark Premier. Produces a large plum with a heavy yield. Great for fresh eating, jams, and jellies.
8. Pixies Gardens #ad
Red Skin with Deligious, Abundant Producer. Medium Size, 5 Gallon Santa ROSA Plum Tree, Golden Flesh. Vigorous and Easy to Grow. Grafted, #adPixies Gardens #ad
- Excellent for eating fresh or used in pies, jellies, jams, and preserves. Full sun - hardy in zones 5-9. Grafted, red skin with Deligious, Abundant Producer. 5 gallon santa rosa plum tree, golden flesh.
Tall upright and spreading Plums are hardy to minus 30°F. Medium Size,. Vigorous and Easy to Grow. Self-fertile tree, meaning it doesn’t require another tree to produce fruit, but planting two or more is recommended for a better crop.
9. Bob Wells Nursery #ad
2 Year Old, 4-5 Feet Tall, Satsuma Plum Tree #adBob Wells Nursery #ad
- Tree size: 2 year old, 4-5 Feet Tall. Sweet, great for eating fresh or jam. Usda hardiness Zone: 6-10 Plums. Red meaty flesh.