As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Non GMO, "Straight Eight" Cucumber Seeds, 150+ Premium Heirloom Seeds, Isla's Garden Seeds, Highest Quality Seeds, Cucumis Sativis, 85-90% Germination Rates, Gardeners Choice! #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- About 60 days to maturity. Keep the soil moist at 70 degrees f. Sow seeds ½ inches deep in seed-starting formula. Average water needs. For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's Garden Seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! As its name implies, this variety is straight, and is at its best when it's 8" long! This great, dependable home garden variety can be used for pickling when small or for slicing.
Fantastic addition to your home garden! direct sowing is recommended, but to get a head start you can grow cucumbers indoors 3-4 weeks before the last frost in individual biodegradable pots indoors. Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency. Seedlings emerge in 7-14 days.
2. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds with Instructions to Plant and Grow a Home Vegetable Garden, Great Gardening Gift 1, National Pickling Cucumber Seeds for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, etc. Enjoy fresh cucumbers -- cucumbers are great in salads, mini English sandwiches, drinks or just eaten plain. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well.
Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. In the “how to” section of our website.
Beautiful -- full-color packet of national pickling cucumber Cucumis sativus seeds, a heavy producing self-pollinating variety that is burpless and wonderful for pickles or eating fresh.
Minimum of 1g per packet. Pick early for gherkins. Outdoor or greenhouse; increased yields if allowed to climb a trellis, in a container, whether outdoors, or under a greenhouse. Sweet skins do not need to be peeled. If these seeds don’t germinate, harvest instructions, recipes, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Cucumbers are a must for many Japanese and Asian dishes.
3. Instant Latch #ad
100 Boston Pickling Cucumber Seeds | Non-GMO | Fresh Garden Seeds #adInstant Latch #ad
- Size at maturity: 3" - 6" long | Days to Maturity: 55 Days. Light requirement: full Sun | Planting Time: Warm Season. Name: 100 boston pickling Cucumber Seeds | Type: Heirloom. Sowing method: direct sow | planting Depth: 1 1/2" | Plant Spacing: Hills 18" apart.
4. Burpee #ad
Burpee Straight Eight Slicing Cucumber Seeds 200 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Plant height is 6". Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
Yields 8" fruit. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Sow outdoors 4 weeks after the average last frost date and harvest in 58 days.
A cucumber superstar, this classic has excellent flavor and is widely adapted. No gmos, ever. Plant spread is 36". Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Each packet contains 200 seeds. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon.
5. Raw Earth Colors #ad
Bush Cucumber Seeds for Planting Outdoors Home Garden, Bush Spacemaster Cucumber, Heirloom Vegetable Seeds #adRaw Earth Colors #ad
- Great for pickling or canning. Start indoor and move to outdoor vegetable garden, small patio container garden or grow in pots on your rooftop. About 50 premium heirloom dwarf bush cucumber seeds.
By raw earth colors. Non gmo vegetable seeds are grown, harvested and packaged in the U. S. A. Check out our other vegetable seeds like carrot and romaine lettuce.
6. Raw Earth Colors #ad
English Cucumber Seeds for Planting Outdoors Home Garden, Burpless Hothouse Cucumber Seeds #adRaw Earth Colors #ad
- Premium non gmo early spring burpless english cucumber seeds are great for starting indoor then planting outdoors in a home garden. By raw earth Colors.
7. Seed And Plant #ad
50 Seeds Non-GMO, Spacemaster 80 Cucumber Seeds #adSeed And Plant #ad
- 85% germination Rate. 62 days to Maturity. Grown and shipped from us as long as "Ships from and sold by" reads The Seed Plant! Free Shipping! 50 seeds.
8. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Great Gardening Gift 1, Sow Right Seeds, Beit Alpha Cucumber Seeds for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds with Instructions to Plant and Grow a Home Vegetable Garden #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Pick early for gherkins. Sweet skins do not need to be peeled. Beautiful -- full-color packet of beit alpha cucumber Cucumis sativus seeds, a heavy producing self-pollinating persian variety that is burpless and wonderful for eating fresh.
Outdoor or greenhouse; increased yields if allowed to climb a trellis, whether outdoors, in a container, or under a greenhouse. Cucumbers are a must for many Japanese and Asian dishes.
Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Enjoy fresh cucumbers -- cucumbers are great in salads, mini English sandwiches, drinks or just eaten plain. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Minimum of 1g per packet. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, harvest instructions, recipes, etc. This variety also makes a tasty option for pickles. In the “how to” section of our website.
9. SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
Seeds of Change 06076 Sumter Cucumber #adSEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
- Vegetable garden: hone your green thumb for these organic vegetable seeds. Seed to plate: what began as curiosity about urban farming turned into a passion to reconnect families to food by creating an experience for people to cherish the goodness of nature in their gardens.
Non-gmo & pesticides. Moisture-proof packets with a resealable zipper keep seeds viable for up to 5 years. Seeds for planting: these certified organic seeds are pesticide-free & non-GMO.
Plant & watch them grow in gardens, pots, garden beds, planters & more. Grows best outside. Perfect especially for heirloom seeds.
Organic gardening: seeds of change was built on the premise of preserving biodiversity, sustainability, & organic seeds with the promise of making organic foods available to gardeners & farmers since 1989. Sow and grow: your own home garden with these organic Sumter cucumber seeds that flourish in soil & free of chemicals & goes right to your kitchen ingredients as fresh as can be.
|Brand||SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad|
|Manufacturer||Seeds Of Change #ad|
|Warranty||These seeds are certified organically grown in accordance with the national organic standards and meet or exceed federal germination requirements. satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.|
10. Gardeners Basics #ad
Marketmore 76, Cucumber Seeds for Planting, Cucumis sativus Heirloom, Non-GMO Vegetable Variety- 1 Gram Seeds Great for Outdoor Gardening by Gardeners Basics #adGardeners Basics #ad
- This should give you added reassurance that not only can you enjoy the seeds this season, are heirloom, adding food security to your home. Fresh - there's nothing like picking cucumbers fresh from the vine and eating or adding to salads and sandwiches.
It produces green slicing cucumbers. Vertical - cucumbers are great to grow vertically or on a trellis, saving you room in your garden. Packets - each cucumber seed packet is printed on water-resistant paper, in full color, with growing and harvesting directions included.
Trusted variety - popular cucumber seeds used by gardeners for years. Guarantee - we know you're absolutely going to love your Marketmore Cucumber seed, but if for any reason you don't, please contact us.
Each heirloom onion seeds packet contains at least 1 gram of seeds approximately 35+ seeds. Usa - all of our seeds, including the marketmore 76 cucumber seeds for planting a home garden, open-pollinated and non-GMO, but you can save the seeds each year, and grown in the USA. Don't buy inferior seeds from other countries.