As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. RattleFree #ad
Morris Heading Collard Seeds | Non-GMO & Heirloom | Vegetable Seeds for Planting Gardens | Planting Instructions Included #adRattleFree #ad
- The juicy collard leaves have a mild cabbage-like flavor and are delicious boiled, steamed, or as an addition to salads. View our wide-variety of non-gmo garden seeds right here on Amazon! Your #1 non-gmo garden Seed Source! Morris heading collard is very rich in vitamins and minerals.
Size at maturity:up to 34" tall days to maturity:75 days light requirement:Full Sun Planting Time:Cool Season Sowing Method:Indoor Sow Planting Depth:1/4" Plant Spacing:18". These compact collard plants have short steamed leaves, and are tolerant to both the heat and the cold.
2. Everwilde Farms #ad
Gold Vault Jumbo Seed Packet, Everwilde Farms, 1000 Morris Heading Collard Seeds #adEverwilde Farms #ad
- Bulk seed is excellent for immediate Planting or for Long Term Storage as an Emergency Seed Vault. Exclusive gold vault packaging – provides 3X Longer Storage than Paper or Plastic with Triple Layer Mylar Gold Foil.
First quality non-gmo collard seeds – Current Lab Test Data Shown on Packet. Resealable/reusable zipper Bag – Perfect for Storing Excess Seeds. Detailed planting instructions on Back – Online Info also available via QR Code.
3. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Blue-Green Cabbage-Like Delicious Leaves, Morris Heading Collard Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Morris heading collards produce a very high yield of blue-green cabbage-like delicious leaves. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. Sow and cover with 1/4 -soil in Cool Temperatures for Cool Weather Crops.
4. Hometown Seeds #ad
Morris Heading Collards Seeds #adHometown Seeds #ad
- Extremely tender, medium green leaves are broad and slightly crumpled. Tolerant of head and cold and very rich in vitamins and minerals. Package contains 1 gram, approximately 300 Morris Heading Collard Seeds. 82 days. Germination: 7 to 14 days at 55 to 70 F.
5. zellajake #ad
300 Seeds Vegetable Seeds, Morris Heading Collard Green Seeds #adzellajake #ad
- Plant in the fall, spacing the plants 18-24” apart. Although collard greens can be eaten all year, the cold Winter weather sweetens the flavor. Pluck off the leaves as needed and the plants will quickly make more leaves.
Collard greens are a staple of my Winter diet. Cooked this way, collards are delicious and make a fine side dish to meat or vegetarian main dishes.
The greens are well-known from southern cooking, but another option is to cook them Brazilian style: slice the leaves into thin strips cut out the stems and roll the leaves up together before slicing then sautee them with olive oil, garlic and a dash of salt. Finely cut collards are often used in place of kale in caldo verde, the national soup of Portugal.
6. Sustainable Seed Company #ad
Heirloom, Non-GMO, 1/4 LB ~22,400 Seeds, Farm & Vegetable Gardening & Micro Greens Seeds, Open Pollinated, Morris Heading Collard Green Seeds #adSustainable Seed Company #ad
- Farm & garden Vegetable & Microgreens Seeds. Sustainable seed company - family Owned & Operated - Premium Quality - Ethical & Sustainable Seeds. Morris heading collard green seeds - 1/4 LB ~22, 400 Seeds - Brassica oleracea.
Superior germination rates - Non-GMO - Heirloom - Open Pollinated. 85 days to full maturity - biennial Crop - Commonly Grown as an Annual in the U. S. A.
7. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
2 g Packet ~500 Seeds, Morris Heading Collards Seeds, Heirloom Microgreens & Collard Greens Vegetable Gardening Seeds by Mountain Valley Seeds #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Non-gmo - heirloom - open Pollinated - High Germination Rate. Mountain valley seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds. Days to full maturity: 82 -- annual -- usDA Hardiness Zone: Annual Crop Not Intended To Overwinter.
Acephala. Seeds for: vegetable Gardening & Microgreens. Collards seeds - morris heading - 2 g Packet ~500 Seeds - Brassica oleracea var.
8. AchmadAnam #ad
Morris Heading Collard 1000+ Seeds, Fresh Seeds, Somarac #adAchmadAnam #ad
- 1000+ seeds. Morris heading Collard Seeds. 52 days to maturity. Please read the Description Below For More Details. High germination Rate.
9. ilaria #ad
1500 Morris Heading Collards Collard Green Brassica Oleracea Vegetable ILR ct Can Grow in Pot #adilaria #ad
- 1500 seeds/ct. Do not freet, we will always ship all of the order. Please understand due to current situation, the shipment might be delayed.
Materials seeds, labeled with, color Photo, Plant Stats, planting instructions, Ziplock Poly Bag, And Love. Plant height: 24 - 36" plant spacing: 24 - 30" light requirements: sun soil & water preferences: average QUANTITY: 1500 Seeds.
Thanks. Name: morris heading collards other common names: cabbage collards / collard greens scientific name: brassica oleracea colOR: Dark Blue-Green Leaves PLANT Seeds: Outdoors after frost / Indoors weeks before last frost HARVEST: 80 Days HARDINESS ZONE: Annual.
10. AchmadAnam #ad
Morris Heading Collard 300+ Seeds, Somarac, Fresh Seeds #adAchmadAnam #ad
- Morris heading Collard Seeds. 300+ seeds. Please read the Description Below For More Details. 52 days to maturity. High germination Rate.