As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Red Shortday Burgandy Onion Seeds, 300 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Non Gmo Seeds #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- Hardiness Zones: 3-10 Red shortday onion is a short-day red onion with good bulb size and low pungency. Its deep red color extends to the center rings. All our seeds are home Grown in the USA - Isla's Garden.
2. Seedz #ad
Heirloom Vegetable Seeds, Non GMO, APPR. 125, Certified Organic, Organic Onion Seeds, Red Baron Onion, USA, Non Hybrid #adSeedz #ad
- Risk-free purchase - buy with confidence! Your vegetable seeds are covered by a No-Questions-Asked, 30-Day Guarantee. Best value - approx.
Certified organic seeds - usda organic red onion seeds, premium garden seeds grown here in the USA! Open-pollinated seeds - Heirloom seeds, Non GMO Verified; organic red onion seeds. 125 organic red baron onion seeds per packet means you get the best for less! more from *seedz* - don’t miss our beans, red cabbage, cherry tomatoes, Lacinato kale, jalapeno, lettuce, pea, garden peas, carrots, spinach, eggplant, radish, heirloom onion seeds, broccoli, swiss chard, cucumber, bell peppers, cayenne pepper, squash, okra, watermelon & more!.
|Model||Red Baron Onion|
3. Rebel Gardens #ad
7 Varieties of Heirloom and Non-GMO Red, Yellow, and Green Onions for Planting, Organic Onion Seeds #adRebel Gardens #ad
- Kitchen garden ready - this collection is perfect for your edible garden or as a gift for the gardener in your life. Certified organic - don't be fooled by cheap seeds promoting themselves as "non-GMO" but grown in who knows what, this collection is certified organic by ECO Cert.
Perfect for people who are going green & zero waste. 100% satisfaction guarantee: You will love this collection or you can get your money back.
Usa grown - all seeds are grown, harvested, and packed in the USA into 100% recycled seed packets & combined in a fully compostable bag. 7 varieties of organic onions - including evergreen Bunching, Walla Walla, Early Texas Grano, Yellow Sweet Spanich Utah, Red Cabernet, Red Cipollini, & Yellow Cipollini.
4. Jays Seeds #ad
Red Marble Onion 200 Seeds #0614 Item Upc#650348692018 #adJays Seeds #ad
- Avg. 75 days. In april or early may, or as soon as the soil can be prepared in early spring, about 2 seeds/in. 1/4- 1/2" deep, sow in a 2" wide band, rows 12-18" apart. Thin to 3-4" apart for larger onions and 4" apart for the "sweet mild" type.
Small, flat, red cipollini with a thin neck. 200 seeds. Thin to 1 1/2-2" apart for highest yields in fertile soil. Red marble's dark red color goes deep into the rings. 1 1/2-1 3/4" diameter by 3/4-1" depth. Hard, good storage variety.
|Brand||Jays Seeds #ad|
|Manufacturer||Jays Seeds #ad|
5. Jays Seeds #ad
Red Candy Onion Seeds Intermediate Day Onion UPC 600188198416 +1 Free Plant Marker 500 #adJays Seeds #ad
- Four weeks before the last frost or when the soil reaches at least 50 degrees F, transplant the seedlings 6" apart in rows 12" apart.
Flavorful. Plant the seeds 1/2" deep in a flat 2-3 months before the last frost date; keep the soil moist and at room temperature. 95 days. When the tops begin to flop over, cut them off to 3" to focus the growing on the roots.
Mid-sized. Intermediate Day. Intermediate Day. Firm lightly and keep evenly moist. Sow onion seeds in average soil in full sun after danger of frost in spring. Sow thinly in rows 12" apart and cover with 1/4" of fine soil. Seedlings emerge in 7-14 days. In frost free areas, sow in fall.
|Brand||Jays Seeds #ad|
|Manufacturer||Jays Seeds #ad|
6. SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
Redwing F1 Onion, Seeds of Change 05790 Certified Organic Seed #adSEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
- Non-gmo & grow these organic seeds & pesticide-free. Organic gardening: seeds of change was built on the premise of preserving biodiversity, sustainability, & organic seeds with the promise of making organic foods available to gardeners & farmers since 1989.
Moisture-proof packets with a resealable zipper keep seeds viable for up to 5 years. Vegetable garden: hone your green thumb for these all-natural & watch them grow in gardens, garden beds, planters, pots, & organic vegetable seeds.
Plant the garden seeds in soil & more. Seed to plate: what began as curiosity about urban farming turned into a passion to reconnect families to food by creating an experience for people to cherish the goodness of nature in their gardens.
Perfect especially for heirloom seeds. Sow & watch them flourish in your garden. Organic vegetable seeds: get back to the roots with these organic redwing F1 onion seeds. Seeds for planting: these certified organic seeds are pesticide-free & non-GMO.
|Brand||SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad|
|Manufacturer||Seeds Of Change #ad|
|Warranty||Certified organic by oregon tilth|
7. Apexmode #ad
Hot Pepper Seeds-Red Onion Seeds- Green Onion Seeds, 100% Non-GMO Sweet Pepper Seeds, Set of 16 Assorted Organic Vegetable Seeds & Herb Seeds 16 Varieties Create a Deluxe Garden All Seeds are Heirloom #adApexmode #ad
- Delicious flavorful herbs and Vegetables - Good to Create a Deluxe Vegetable Garden. Included 16 popular varieties - serrano hot pepper, pimento sweet pepper, american Flag Leek, red onion, Tomato, giant radish, Carrot, fennel, Lettuce, Hungarian Wax Hot Pepper, cucumber, Tokyo Long Onion, Eggplant, Bush Bean, Banana Sweet Pepper, Arugula.
100% non-gmo and untreated seeds with Guaranteed 92% High Germination Rate. Includes 16 assorted Different Varieties! 16 Packs of organic vegetable seeds. All vegetable seeds are grown and shipped from US greenhouse-2020 Year Stock.
8. Seed Kingdom #ad
Onion RED Creole Great Heirloom Vegetable Seeds by Seed Kingdom 1,200 Seeds #adSeed Kingdom #ad
- Days until Harvest: 110 . Allium cepa. Heirloom vegetable. Exhibits red flesh with excellent storage capability. Great Vegetable.
9. Seed Needs #ad
Red Burgundy Onion Allium cepa Twin Pack of 450 Seeds Each Non-GMO, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- All onion seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Quality red burgundy onion seeds packaged by Seed Needs.
Onions will grow in a single growing season, from seed to harvest. Red burgundy produces onions that have a red outer layer, with pinkish white flesh. Each package displays a colorful illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse side.
Mature fruits are 4 inches in diameter. Red burgundy onions will be ready for harvesting in about 100 days. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.